Nature & Wellness
A very special experience.
Let yourself be pampered in nature, our large grounds allow us to pamper you in absolute tranquillity, privacy and breathtaking views of the Castell and the Tramuntana Mountains.
Silence, birds singing and the fragrance of our flowers accompanies you with a relaxing massage in our beautiful gardens.
Treat Your Senses
Couple massage with romantic picnic.
A delight for the senses, the experience is topped off with an exclusive lunch created by Chef Fernando P. Arellano: a chance to sip your champagne whilst enjoying the breathtaking view.
For a truly indulgent treat, our couples massage takes place in a secluded spot within our beautifully manicured gardens.
- Dubbed the ‘seven wonders of the roads’, Calvià offers beautiful scenic cycle routes along the coast or through the Tramuntana Mountains for all levels.
- Guided tours are available upon request with our resident cycling coach and former professional cyclist, Guido Eickelbeck.
- Guido tailors cycling tours to your individual wishes and fitness level with designated trails varying in length and intensity.
- Whether you hire Guido´s professional racing bikes, or bring your own – you’re guaranteed an unforgettable and thrilling cycling adventure.
For those who prefer to ride alone, our high quality bikes can be rented out with GPS devices programmed with up to six individual tours.
Tennis & Fitness
- Whether you want to improve your skills or simply enjoy your favourite game, at Castell, you’ll find tennis facilities to suit your personal needs.
- Our resident tennis coach can work out a comprehensive programme for you. And with the Tramuntana mountains providing the backdrop to our tennis courts, you couldn’t wish for more motivating training grounds.
- Play in the pleasant, private seclusion of our tennis courts within our large garden. If you want to exercise and stretch your muscles, then our fitness room with modern cardio equipment is the right place for you.
By appointment, our personal trainer supports you with tennis classes, stamina and muscle training.
Tramuntana Hiking Routes
- Step out of the hotel, and the UNESCO protected Tramuntana Mountain range is at your feet. As part of our designated hiking programme, we take you on a guided hiking tour to Puig Galatazó one of the highest mountains of the island with 1027m high.
- The path leads through typical Mallorcan holm oak woodland, stony tracks and paths with a few fairly steep rocky sections to ascend.
- The summit rewards you with spectacular panoramic views across the Tramuntana, the western coastline and towards Palma.
Discover the undiscovered Majorca! Mallorca is the perfect destination for anyone who enjoys hiking. Our local guide leads trails to challenge the fittest, through the varied and spectacular scenery of the Tramuntana Mountains, rising to a peak of over 4,000ft. Those looking for a more leisurely stroll can enjoy coastal walks with stunning panoramic views.
Yoga & Mindfullness
Yoga at Castell takes you to a special place, in every sense. Surrounded by nature, fresh air and glorious views of the Tramuntana mountains, you couldn’t wish for a better setting to find inner peace.
Guests are invited to reconnect and recharge in the peaceful gardens under blue skies, with our special yoga and mindfulness programmes.
Personalised yoga sessions feature key elements of hatha yoga to stretch and to strengthen all the muscles in your body; body postures (asanas), breathing exercises (pranayama) and relaxation techniques.
Our mediterranean garden is the perfect place for relaxation and meditation, as well as for Tai Chi Qi Gong. The exercises in the open air, in a dreamlike nature and accompanied by bird chirping, harmonize body, mind and breath. Our personal trainers support you from beginners to sophisticated techniques.