Water Tower Duplex
The unique circular architecture of the historic water tower promises an unforgettable stay. Built in the former stables and barns of the Castell Son Claret estate, was used back in the days to guarantee the water supply of the estate. The ancient water tower was transformed and refurbished into a charming duplex suite, with a private, secluded courtyard that offers a particularly private atmosphere. The interior is decorated in warm crème-caramel tones creating a cozy atmosphere in combination with the wooden ceiling beams. With its unique circular architecture, the ancient Water Tower (approx. 2 x 3o m²) promises an unforgettable stay. It features a cosy and comfortable downstairs living room with a narrow staircase leading to the upstairs bedroom and adjacent smaller bathroom. Guests can enjoy the view of the gardens and fields from their bedroom window and private terrace.
- Queen or King-size double bed
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Air conditioning
- Under-floor heating
- Mini bar stocked with international brands
- “Loewe” LED TV
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- A refreshing glass of home-made lemonade
- Castell Son Claret home-made amenities
- Daily breakfast – served in Restaurant Olivera
- Access to the spa Bellesa de Claret
- Fitness room and tennis court
- Outdoor parking
- Castell bikes to explore the estate and local area
Exclusive Pool Suites, which guarantee a luxurious space in complete privacy.
Terrace Demi Suite
90m² large palatial terrace – the ideal spot for sunbathing or small cocktail parties.
Characterized by their individual charm and offer views across the gardens or the Tramuntana.