Join the Castell Team
Becoming part of our team means aspiring to be a dedicated host, taking great pride in your local island knowledge, and having a strong personal commitment to ensuring each and every one of our guests feels special and truly at home at Castell Son Claret.
Although certain jobs may require some technical qualifications or professional experience, above all, we are always looking to develop employees with the right character, people skills, personal drive and a flair for languages. We encourage individuality and will not make you follow a script, although we do expect all our employees to adhere to all current health and safety regulations and Leading Hotels of the World’s Quality Assurance Standards.
During your introduction period you will receive a full training as well as being introduced to key team players.
WE ARE HIRING
Spa Therapist 5* Hotel
The Spa team member/ therapist at Bellesa de Claret is responsible for the creation of outstanding guest experiences in line with the standards and philosophy of Castell Son Claret. He or she interacts in a friendly, polite, attentive and professional way and is well presented and groomed.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Gains perfect knowledge of Bellesa de Claret treatments, products and concept.
• Follows Spa Manager Instructions regarding daily tasks and distribution of work at the Spa.
• Is capable of carrying out guest treatments like specialized massages, facials, pedicures and manicures etc.
• Greets and welcomes Spa guests and customizes treatments and therapy according to guests ‘needs
• Has good knowledge of wellness and beauty treatments and corresponding products in general
• Prepares, cleans and maintains treatment rooms and relaxing areas
• Maintains all working equipment in a perfect condition
• Takes part in promotional actions in order to drive revenue.
• Coordinates, where tasks cross, with other departments and maintains a good working relation with all departments in general
• Works in a flexible roster as directed by the Spa Manager
• Adheres to Spa dress-and behavior code.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
• Good communication skills
• Good team worker
• Good knowledge of body and facial treatments
• Is fluent in both the Spanish and English language, German language will be valuated
Keep the wood and walls in the hotel and its facilities in good condition always in accordance with the instructions given by the Management and the standards of Castell Son Claret.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Carry out their tasks in accordance with the instructions of the Maintenance Supervisor and the Maintenance Manager.
• Check rooms and noble areas regarding the state of wood and walls
• Report to the Management
• Carry out all the work necessary to keep the wood and walls in good condition
• Keep the material in stock and in good condition
• Maintains good communication with colleagues and the rest of the team
• Maintain uniformity and personal care in accordance with Castell Son Claret standards
Minimum qualification: Without qualification
Experience: 1 year
Professional Category: Employee
• Has good knowledge of the different tasks of painting and wood treatments
• He is friendly, responsible and efficient
• Works as a team, is part of the Maintenance department
• Work shifts
Even if none of our current job vacancies are exactly what you are looking for, feel free to submit your CV along with some details about yourself and your future job aspirations and we will be in touch should a suitable role become available.
By sending us your personal information and CV you accept that we collect and store your details and picture. You can always write to us again should you wish us to delete your information from our files. Please also find more details here.
Visit our sister hotel on Hamburg, Germany, at Luxury Hotel in Hamburg | THE FONTENAY
CASTELL SON CLARET · Carretera Es Capdellà, km 1.7 · 07196 Es Capdellà, Calvià · Mallorca, Balearic Islands · Spain
Phone: +34 971 138 629 · Email: firstname.lastname@example.org