Join the Castell Team
Becoming part of our team means aspiring to be a dedicated host, taking great pride in your local island knowledge, and having a strong personal commitment to ensuring each and every one of our guests feels special and truly at home at Castell Son Claret.
Although certain jobs may require some technical qualifications or professional experience, above all, we are always looking to develop employees with the right character, people skills, personal drive and a flair for languages. We encourage individuality and will not make you follow a script, although we do expect all our employees to adhere to all current health and safety regulations and Leading Hotels of the World’s Quality Assurance Standards.
During your introduction period you will receive a full training as well as being introduced to key team players.
WE ARE HIRING
Restaurant Waiter 5* Hotel
Castell Son Claret in Mallorca merges pure nature, relaxing luxury and culinary delights: only 30 minutes from Palma city center, this ‘Leading Hotel of the World’ is located within 326 acres of unspoiled countryside at the foot of the UNESCO protected “La Tramuntana” mountains. The former 19th century castle, meticulously renovated in 2013, welcomes guests to a unique experience. Surrounded by lavish gardens, the 43 rooms and suites are of contemporary design, many featuring terraces, their own garden or a private pool. The hotel is also home to Sa Clastra, the gourmet restaurant Sa Clastra, led by talented young Mallorca chef, Jordi Cantó, and his skilled and ambitious team. In the a la carte restaurant Olivera, guests enjoy Mediterranean cuisine on the tranquil terrace with beautiful views over the entire valley throughout the day. The ancient coachman house, nowadays displaying modern Mallorquin art on its walls, hosts the bar and the restored oil mill is the ideal space for small meetings and events. “Bellesa de Claret” is the interpretation of an unrivalled spa experience with its indoor pool and Moorish hammam while guests can as well relax by the large outdoor pool with panoramic mountain views.
Responsibilities and Task:
· Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
· Escort customers to their tables.
· Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
· Inform customers of daily specials.
· Prepare checks that itemise and total meal costs and sales taxes.
· Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
· Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
· Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve speciality dishes at tables as required.
· Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens
· Basic knowledge of beer and wine.
· Team player.
· Professional and friendly. (Even in tough situations)
· He should be organised and be able to work well under pressure.
· Take care of his uniform and looks always clean and tidy.
Minimum degree: No degree
Experience: 1 year
Professional Category: Employee
Residence: Vacant Province
Essential language: English – Professional
Languages: English, German is valued
Even if none of our current job vacancies are exactly what you are looking for, feel free to submit your CV along with some details about yourself and your future job aspirations and we will be in touch should a suitable role become available.
By sending us your personal information and CV you accept that we collect and store your details and picture. You can always write to us again should you wish us to delete your information from our files. Please also find more details here.
Visit our sister hotel on Hamburg, Germany, at Luxury Hotel in Hamburg | THE FONTENAY
CASTELL SON CLARET · Carretera Es Capdellà, km 1.7 · 07196 Es Capdellà, Calvià · Mallorca, Balearic Islands · Spain
Phone: +34 971 138 629 · Email: email@example.com