COUNTRY CLUB SON CLARET informs users of the website about their policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data of users that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through their website.
In this sense, COUNTRY CLUB SON CLARET guarantees compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data with Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
1.2. Collection, purpose and processing of data
COUNTRY CLUB SON CLARET has the duty to inform the users of their website concerning the collection of personal data, either by sending emails or by completing the forms included on the website. In this sense, COUNTRY CLUB SON CLARET shall be considered responsible for the data collected by means described above.
In turn, COUNTRY CLUB SON CLARET informs their users that the purpose of processing the collected data includes: the management of reservations, attention to comments and requests made by the users as well as the inclusion of the contact list of the company.
The operations, dealings and technical processes that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner which enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered as processing of personal data.
All personal data which are collected through the website of COUTNRY CLUB SON CLARET and therefore are considered as processing of personal data, shall be incorporated into the file CLIENTS, registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency with registration number 2142600510, by COUNTRY CLUB SON CLARET.
1.3 Communication of information to third parties
COUNTRY CLUB SON CLARET informs users that their personal data shall not be revealed to third parties or organisations, with the exception that this data transfer is covered by legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relation with an entrusted person. In the latter case, the data transfer to third parties shall be only carried out once COUNTRY CLUB SON CLARET has the express consent of the user.
A cookie is a small file which your computer downloads as soon as you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or those of your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way the computer is used, can be applied to recognise the user. The browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session and thus only occupies minimal memory space without harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them will be deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called “session cookies”).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, will allow or suppress temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your explicit consent – by activating the cookies on your browser- the COUNTRY CLUB SON CLARET SL will not link your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase with the data stored on the cookies.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to surf through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services offered on them, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements of an order, carrying out a purchasing process, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content via social media.
- Customisation cookies: these allow users to access service features of a predefined, general nature based on criteria on the user terminal such as the choice of language, the type of browser with which the user accesses the service, and the area configuration from where the service is accessed.
- Analysis cookies: these allow us or third parties to ascertain the number of users and carry out statistical analysis on how those users are making use of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing on our website will be analyzed in order to improve the product range or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: they enable us or third parties to manage the advertising space on the website as effectively as possible by adapting the content of an advertisement to the service requested or to the way our website is used. They allow us to analyze your internet browsing habits and show you advertisements that match your browsing profile.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: these allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the advertising space included by the editor in his website, application or platform from where he provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the user’s patterns of behaviour by continuously observing their browsing habits. This allows us to develop a specific user profile and tailor the advertising accordingly.
Third party cookies: The COUNTRY CLUB SON CLARET SL’s website can use third party services on behalf of the COUNTRY CLUB SON CLARET SL, which collect information for statistical purposes, site usage by the user, and for providing other services associated with website activity and other internet services.
You can allow, block or remove the cookies installed on your computer by adjusting the appropriate options on the browser setting.